Wednesday 8 June 2016

DLC

There is DLC available for Style Boutique that features items based off Nintendo franchises or Japanese brands. There has only been a small amount of DLC released for the Australian/European version of the game and some DLC has only been released for the Japanese version. 

All DLC in Style Boutique is free to download and requires an e-shop account. DLC items can only be worn by your own character and cannot be sold in your boutique. Some packs have miniature items that can be used when designing rooms at Caprice Chalet.

To download DLC, select the Add-on Items option on the game's start menu. Press the Select Add-on Items option and it will redirect you to the e-Shop. Next you will be taken to a menu that displays all the DLC available for download. It will state whether you have downloaded the DLC previously. 

For the Australian/European/Japanese versions, the following DLC is available:

Pink Latte - a collaboration with the Japanese Chain store featuring various clothing items and miniatures themed around their mascot, FABBY.

AZ-USA and Marzipan Sky Spring-Summer Set

Rosalina and Peach Yukata.

Sporty Splatoon Clothing Pack

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer set - contains Lottie's jacket and Isabelle's short/long sleeve tops as well as amiibo car, photocopier and amiibo phone miniatures.

Autumn Goods DLC - The dress & headband is available from the Marble Lily brand during Spring. Miniatures are available to receive from NPC's or purchase from the Miniatures Shop.
Halloween DLC - The clothing items are available from April Bonbon and Stage Dive during October. The wallpaper and floor must be unlocked by talking to the fortune teller, Magda.

7-11 DLC - May be available via Nintendo Zones at GAME stores in Europe. Not available in Australia.
Christmas DLC - The clothing items are available from Brooke Bridge during December and the Miniature Items are available from the Miniatures Shop during December.


 The following DLC has been released for the North America version.

Rosalina and Peach Yukata.
Autumn Goods DLC - The dress & headband is available from the Marble Lily brand during Spring. Miniatures are available to receive from NPC's or purchase from the Miniatures Shop.
Halloween DLC - The clothing items are available from April Bonbon and Stage Dive during October. The wallpaper and floor must be unlocked by talking to the fortune teller, Magda.
Christmas DLC - The clothing items are available from Brooke Bridge during December and the Miniature Items are available from the Miniatures Shop during December.

AZ-USA and Marzipan Sky Spring-Summer Set


The following DLC has only been released for the Japanese version. It may be released for the European/Australian/North America versions in the future.

Chara Parfait Magazine DLC

Akeome - New Year yukata and wallpaper set


Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary DLC

Picopuri Magazine DLC
7-11 DLC

Repipi Armario

More detailed on DLC sets can be found in the following links:

34 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the US, as of 9/12/16, both the Rosalina and Peach yukata are available for download, and the Autumn Goods dlc clothes are available in the Exhibition Hall at Marble Lily. I believe the items are also available at Kirsty's but I'm not totally positive.

    (reposted for clarification)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this! I will update the guide later with a US DLC section. Thank you for telling me as I have the Australian version and would not know this.
      The autumn goods items can either be purchased or are given to you by NPC characters.

      Delete
    2. The 7-11 DLC is available in NA version I have downloaded it

      Delete
    3. Thank you for letting me know. I've had a few others mention it as well. I'll update the guide soon :)

      Delete
  3. Due to time travel within game I've discovered the Halloween DLC--at least the outer, skirt, and bow--is available within the NA version as well. The outer and skirt are available as StageDive items and the bow is at April Bonbon during the month of October. Have not yet found the dress in-game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spring-Summer set is also available as DLC.

      Delete
    2. Update - The Halloween dress is available from April Bonbon as well.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the information. I haven't played during October yet as I don't time travel and I've only owned the game since November. I will check it out once October comes around in a few days.
      Sometimes you have to check different days for items, so maybe the dress is a certain day or could possibly be another brand like Purple Moon.
      I will update the guide to include the Spring/Summer DLC for NA.

      Delete
  4. First of all, thank you so much for all the information! You're doing an amazing job.

    But a correction, the 7-11 set is available in Europe, at least in Spain (I`m from Spain). For have it, it's necessary to connect the 3DS to Nintendo Zone in GAME shops. Here you have the GAME web where you can see it: https://www.game.es/nintendo

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information as I did not know this. We don't have Nintendo Zones where I am and GAME went out of business here a while ago. Europe is lucky to be able to download it :)

      Delete
  5. What about Splatoon clothes? Are they available in the NA version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I don't believe the Splatoon set has been released for the NA version yet.

      Delete
    2. Ok. So you don't think it's in any stores on the NA version?

      Delete
    3. Not sure myself as I cannot access the NA eshop to check nor have I seen any posts about it from NA players.
      You can check by accessing the Add-On content menu and check if it is available. I think only a few sets have been released for NA so far.

      Delete
  6. May I ask if there are some sort of "expiration dates" for these? I mean: are these DLCs available for only a limited time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no expiry date for DLC. Just visit the DLC section of the game and it will list the ones available for your region. The only way there would be an expiry would be if Nintendo pulled the DLC. But all the DLC available for the EUR/AUS version is still listed and none has expired.

      Delete
  7. Im in the U.S. and i dont see the Halloween, Christmas, or Autumn items in the game. It's supposed to be in add-ons, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The items from these three DLC sets were incorporated into the main game instead of being DLC for the US and EUR/AU versions. Check the individual guides on the DLC you are wondering about it and it will tell you the months they are available in the game.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know this guide is old but people (like me) still use it. 7-11 dlc is in NA but they changed the name to colorful stripes for some reason. they also changed the spring-summer pack to early autumn style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 7-11 name would've changed for licensing reasons but not sure why they would change the spring summer pack to a completely different season. That's kinda funny.
      Thank you for letting me know, I will update the guide soon. I wish the 7-11 set was released in Australia, I love the dress :(

      Delete
    2. that makes sense, but we have 7-11 over here too so thats why i was a bit confused

      Delete
    3. I think maybe 7-11 is different in Japan so that's why they changed it. We have 7-11's in Australia, but only in certain cities. There's none where I live, but I've been to one interstate.

      Delete
  10. Does time traveling work, cause on this Miiverse post they said we can, so I am just wondering.

    Here is the Link:

    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44QqmM3pg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can time travel in the game, but it can cause glitches with the exhibition hall and it will end any story lines you are currently playing such as the Five Sisters. Also if you time travel, it can mess with other games on your 3DS such as turnips or villagers in Animal Crossing New Leaf. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you really wanted to, it doesn't really achieve anything.

      Delete
    2. Well I don't own ACNL, and my B-day is in 21 days so I guess I can?

      Delete
    3. You could, but there isn't much that happens on your birthday. You just get a miniature gift which isn't a rare one. I have made a guide about birthdays if you want more information.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marzipanini! Sorry for my late comment, I love your blog.
    When I was looking through my old Ribon magazine I found another COllab DLC outfit. It was the outfit of the heroine of a series running in Ribon named Buddy go! You could receive the outfit of Shizuku Ishiai (the main chatacter) as DLC. Sadly it is not valid anymore as it ran until 11 september 2015. Maybe you could still include it in your DLC guide though :)

    Check out the link here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LMrHmxdWbTfWjRWTaDrZKNSAf_mCrqOe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how interesting! I don't have this issue of the magazine nor seen photos of this online. I might include it in the DLC guide when I have more time.
      The DLC will not work anyway even if the promotional period has ended as QR Codes are region-locked to Japan sadly.

      Delete
    2. Was this DLC a Japanese exclusive? I can't find anything on it. :(

      Delete
    3. Yes the DLC was exclusive to Japan. I tried using Japanese exclusive DLC codes when they were active and they wouldn't work on other region versions of the game.

      Delete
  13. Does anybody have these items to display so I can buy them. I only have a few of them and does it matter what region I am on.

    ReplyDelete