Tuesday 27 June 2017

Purple Moon - Clown Outfit

The Purple Moon brand in Style Boutique 2 sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found on the third floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. One of the costume outfits that can be purchased from Purple Moon is the Clown outfit. Each item in the outfit costs $990.00.

The Clown outfit is made up of the following items:
  • Clown T-Shirt
  • Clown Pannier Skirt
  • Polka Dot Quarters Hat

The Clown outfit is available in the following colours: purple/pink, blue/yellow, orange/blue, pink/green, green/orange and blue/purple. All items in the set fall under the Lively theme.

Clown T-Shirt
Clown Pannier Skirt
Polka Dot Quarters Hat

3 comments:

  1. CurleyShirley7130 June 2017 at 14:54

    Hi there I apologise if I'm asking what you've answered tons of times before, but I've only just come across you're A-MAZING site ��
    Please can you tell me how to get Arianna and Purple Moon open? I've been playing the game for months and months but these 2 elude me lol. Keep up the great work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Purple Moon, you need to talk to Eliza who hangs around various locations around the city in costume. Then it will trigger Evie getting Eliza to run the Purple Moon brand.
      ARIANNA I don't remember off the top of my head, but I believe you need Enid Chen to be open. Then Laurie should ask to open the brand or something. Sorry it's been ages since I opened that brand.

      Delete
  2. The t-shirt and skirt are also Psychedelic yet the hat isn't

    ReplyDelete