Tuesday 12 September 2017

Purple Moon - Fruit Themed Dresses

The Purple Moon brand in Style Boutique 2 sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found on the third floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. One of the costume outfits that can be purchased from Purple Moon are the Fruit themed dresses and each dress costs $990.00.

The Fruit themed dresses available and the themes they belong to are listed as follows:
  • Apple Print Dress (Lively & Girly)
  • Banana Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)
  • Blueberry Print Dress (Lively & Girly)
  • Grape Print Dress (Lively & Girly)
  • Kiwi Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)
  • Melon Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)
  • Orange Print Dress (Lively & Girly)
  • Pear Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)
  • Persimmon Print Dress (Eastern & Psychedelic)
  • Pineapple Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)
  • Strawberry Print Dress (Lively & Girly)
  • Watermelon Print Dress (Lively & Psychedelic)



7 comments:

  1. They appear throughout the year, more in the warmer seasons. I'd check everyday just to make sure you don't miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought there was a different dress for each month? That’s how they’ve been showing up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For myself, dresses showed at different times of the year. Some months had no dresses and others had a few at once. I found more during spring till autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I’d already been making a list of how they show up for me but I did some time traveling to check and got these consistent results:
    January: apple
    February: kiwi
    March: strawberry
    April: banana
    May: pineapple
    June: melon
    July: watermelon
    August: blueberry
    September: grape
    October: persimmon
    November: pear
    December: orange

    Anyone else get the same as me or different?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had different in my game. There would be no dress for three or four months and sometimes two in one month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look almost like custom dresses from ACNL!

    ReplyDelete