Monday 18 September 2017

Retrobeat - Dress Guide

Style Boutique 2 features an psychedelic and retro themed brand called Retrobeat and items in the brand are themed around quirky and unique styles of clothing.

There are 119 dresses to collect from Retrobeat in a variety of styles. The brand has more items listed under the dresses section which are dungaree skirts or playsuits. Here is a list of all the dress items available at Retrobeat in the game:

  • Quirky Strapless Dress - 3 types
  • Zigzag Stripe Dress - 5 types
  • Psychedelic Maxi - 4 types
  • Patchwork Long Dress - 6 types
  • Checkerboard Pinafore - 3 types
  • Vivid Flower Print Dress - 5 types
  • Spotty Strappy Dress - 3 types
  • Retro Pattern Dress - 6 types
  • Gradient Polka Dot Dress - 8 types
  • Blurry Stripes Dress - 6 types
  • Sailor Dress - 6 types
  • Colour Block Dress - 9 types
  • Uniform Dress - 7 types
  • Flowery High Neck Dress - 6 types
  • Mod Print Dress - 7 types
  • Dotty Dress - 6 types
  • Chick-Patterned Dress - 6 types
  • Neon Shirt Dress - 3 types
  • Crazy Paving Dress - 4 types
  • Gingham Shirt Dress - 5 types
  • Wolf Print Shirt Dress - 7 types
  • Psychedelic Tee Dress - 4 types

Quirky Strapless Dress

Zigzag Stripe Dress

Psychedelic Maxi

Patchwork Long Dress

Checkerboard Pinafore


Vivid Flower Print Dress

Spotty Strappy Dress

Retro Pattern Dress

Gradient Polka Dot Dress

Blurry Stripes Dress

Sailor Dress

Colour Block Dress

Uniform Dress

Flowery High Neck Dress

Mod Print Dress

Dotty Dress

Chick-Patterned Dress

Neon Shirt Dress

Crazy Paving Dress

Gingham Shirt Dress

Wolf Print Shirt Dress

Psychedelic Tee Dress

10 comments:

  1. Will you be blogging about the new Style Savvy game? I might import it. Do you have any idea if you get the European DLC with a European game in a USA DS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will be blogging about the next game New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star. That will be happening over at https://newstyleboutique3stylingstarguide.blogspot.com.au/

      You cannot get the European DLC unfortunately. You need to have a PAL 3DS console (Europe or Australia) and a PAL copy of the game. It's like how I can't get the NA DLC as I have the PAL region version. If you have a North American 3DS, you won't be able to play either Style Boutique or Girls Mode (the Japan version) as the 3DS's are region locked. You would need to wait until Style Savvy 4 is released or buy a PAL region 3DS online and import it.

      Delete
    2. That's weird. I just tested a Japanese DS game on my 3ds and it works perfectly. Maybe I can still order it?

      Delete
    3. DS games are not region locked but 3DS games are. Your Japanese copy worked because it's a DS game but if you order the new one, it won't work because the 3DS games are region locked. It's kinda silly that an older console is region free but not the newer one.
      I'd recommend not ordering it as you'll be disappointed to find it won't work :(

      Delete
    4. That makes sense! I guess that I won't order it then. ): Do you do videos, or just blogs? I'll look forward to your blog posts!

      Delete
    5. I only blog, videos aren't my thing. I have a few blogs: my Style Boutique ones and then a personal one that I post random stuff on called Marzipan Wonderland (it's listed in my profile if you click my name). I'm trying to update it more as I enjoy blogging. I also have an instagram under Marzipan Wonderland too where I mainly post Animal Crossing and other nintendo stuff.

      Delete
  2. Have you ever noticed that one of the Quirky Strapless dresses resembles the stars and stripes of the american flag, Marzipanini?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be a dumb question, but how often do brands change their selection and do you have any tips for completing collections?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand have a set selection of stock each month and then that rotates 4 times a month. For example the first week will have a selection of styles that are rotate for the week, then it will change for the next week and so on. Sometimes the same items will appear. That is what I found when visiting the Exhibition Hall, especially with Purple Moon.

      As for tips for completing collections, check the brand everyday and check every tab. You need to check everyday to catch all the seasonal items (i.e. bikinis in summer and gloves in winter). You can keep track of what you do and don't own by using the little symbols that appear on the items. I think it's blue if you already own it. The brand guides have the number of items available in each category so you can use that to check if you have the full collection from the brand. I'm slowly gettting around to posting more brand guides for the ones that aren't posted yet.

      Delete