Monday 19 February 2018

Beautician - Magda's Sister Request

When working at the Beautician in Style Boutique 2, you may come across a customer who claims to be Magda's twin sister. A girl named Polly claims she is the twin sister of Magda who is the local fortune teller. She tells you that Madga has no memory of her and requests that you give her a make-over to look just like her. She hopes that that will trigger her memory of them being sisters.


She will give you a photo to reference for the make-up. Magda wears gothic style make-up and the game will tell you the colours of each make-up item. You can pick any tone in that colour (i.e. purple) and you do need to match it exactly. For example, the game asks for a purple tone, you can pick any tone from the purple palette.



After the make-over, the truth is revealed that Polly is not Magda's twin sister and just idolises her mysterious persona. Polly become caught up in mimicking Magda that she forgot who she truly was. This request is similar to the copycat Five Sister requests that appear in the game.


8 comments:

  1. Do you remember your new style boutique shop code if you do I want to visit your shop from new style boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My room code is 180-239-9851 :)

      Delete
    2. I mean the one before fashion forward

      Delete
    3. I don't have a shop code for the older game as I don't own the game anymore unfortunatly.

      Delete
    4. Oh that's sad why did you sell it

      Delete
    5. Don't recall the exact reason, I think I maybe had too many 3DS/DS games and had to clear some out. I didn't really like New Style Boutique much, I stopped playing the game after a while as I just got bored as I could never get customers to come to my boutique. Once Fashion Forward came out, I was really into that and that's still my favourite in the series.

      Delete
  2. If you've mentioned the Five Sisters copycat storyline, why haven't you got a post of it? Maybe you will make that post, one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few years ago I was going to do one on the copycat story line but I lost all the images for it :( I never got around to doing the story line again as I didn't have the time to play the game as much. Sorry about that :(

      Delete