Saturday 24 September 2016

Caprice Chalet - Room Designs

Style Boutique 2 (Style Savvy 3) has a new feature that allows you to decorate dollshouse rooms and display them in an area called the Caprice Chalet. There is a wide range of miniatures to collect in the game that can be used to decorate rooms. You can design a wide range of rooms at the Caprice Chalet.

Please refer to the following guides for more information on the Caprice Chalet:

Here are some examples of rooms I have designed for the Caprice Chalet. This guide will be updated with more designs in the future.


















4 comments:

  1. Marzi, you're not gonna believe this. I converted the sweet shop I created into a kitchen, with pink kitchen equipment and the Callie Postcard thing. One customer came in and asked if I would lend it to her because she had dreamed of preparing a banquet. When I came back this morning to collect the rent, she gave me a fee of $1,000. Usually, the kitchen design is worth $500, but I got twice the rent even though I didn't have a cash register. How strange is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do know about this. Customers will sometimes refer to kitchens and banquets as the same thing as they have similuar items. I created a kitchen and I can rent it as both a kitchen or banquet room. Customers will point out which they are hiring it for when they request to use it.

      Delete
  2. HOW EXACTLY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT MAKING ROOMS????? I really really wish i had your talent when it came to designing stuff ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKR all my rooms are 1k a piece except the florist which I am failing in. They keep saying *garden*. I put a toy bird *on a counter* and they wanted that room as a pet room *300*
    This is not ok. How can I rule the Chalet and buy all those miniatures. Chic fashion shows wont pay for themselves 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。

    ReplyDelete