Saturday 15 July 2017

Designer Lounge - Pattern & Design Location Guide

In Style Boutique 2/Style Savvy 3, you can take on the role of a fashion designer. Once you have unlocked the Designer Lounge in Taylor Arcade, brand representatives will request for you to design a clothing item for their brand. The request may require you to unlock a new pattern or design that you do not have in your portfolio. This guide will detail where you need to visit to unlock certain patterns and designs.

You need to accept a request before the pattern will become available to unlock. The brand representative will give you a hint on what location to visit, for example to unlock the flowers pattern, the representative suggests you visit the Rose Garden. Simply visit the location mentioned by the representative and there be an NPC with a musical note. Talk to this NPC and they will talk to your briefly to provide you with inspiration for the pattern/design. A short animation occurs with your character gaining the inspiration.



The list below details the location you need to visit to unlock each pattern or design. It states which request you need to accept to unlock the pattern/design. Patterns and designs that are not mentioned in the list and are available in the game are automatically unlocked in the game or are available from the beginning,

Animal = Tropica Beach (AZ-USA - Shirt)
Quilted = Cafe (April Bonbon - Bag)
Teardrops = Terrace Cafe at Tropica Beach (Soy - Tights)
Stars = Tropica Beach (Streetflow - Tights)
Vertical Stripes = Cafetiere Close (Basic U - T-Shirt)
Diamonds = Bun-Bun Funland (Brooke Bridge - Blazer/Bottoms)
Check = Cafetiere Close (Brooke Bridge - Waistcoat/Bottoms)
Dots = Meadow Walk (Marzipan Sky - T-Shirt)
Hearts = Tropica Beach (April Bonbon - T-Shirt)
Flowers = Rose Garden (Marzipan Sky - T-Shirt)
Splashes = Bun-Bun Funland (April Bonbon - Tights)
Half And Half = Hair Salon (Retrobeat - Tights)
Teddy Bear = Apartment (Marzipan Sky - Tights)
Mid-Line = Taylor Arcade (Retrobeat - T-shirt)
Bubbles = Bun-Bun Funland (Retrobeat - Tights)
Tears = Cafetiere Close (AZ-USA - Tights)
Horizontal Half And Half = Restaurant (April Bonbon - T-Shirt)
Sweetheart = Station Square (Marzipan Sky - T-Shirt)
Hem = Cafetiere Close (Basic U - T-Shirt)
Round Collar = Restaurant (Chorale -T-Shirt)
Romantic (Dress Decoration) = Meadow Walk (Enid Chen - Dress)
Elegant (Dress Decoration) = Lovers Bell at Tropica Beach (Enid Chen - Dress)
Cat (Bag Decoration) = Primrose Park (Brooke Bridge - Bag)
Patchwork (Bag Decoration) = Live House (Stage Dive - Bag)
Ribbon (Bag Decoration) = Bougainville (Marble Lily - Bag) 
Eyelets (Shoe Decoration) = Cafetiere Close (AZ-USA - Shoes)
Lace (Shoe Decoration) = Rose Garden at Primrose Park (Chorale - Boots)
Houndstooth (Shoe Decoration) = Boutique (Chorale - Shoes)
Ribbon (Special Decoration) = Lovers Bell at Tropica Beach (Brooke Bridge -Blazer/Bottoms)
Heart Lace (Special Decoration) = Meadow Walk (Brooke Bridge - Blazer/Bottoms)
Double-Line (Special Decoration) = Live House (Brooke Bridge - Blazer/Bottoms) 
Lace (Bag Decoration) = Meadow Walk (Marble Lily - Bag)
Scarf (Special Accessory) = Stage at Bun-Bun Funland (Brooke Bridge - Sleeved Sailor Shirt)
Tie (Special Accessory) = Bougainville (Brooke Bridge - Sleeveless Sailor Shirt)
Star (Special Accessory) = Bun-Bun Funland (Purple Moon - Corset/Camisole)
Bow Tie (Special Accessory) = Meadow Walk (Brooke Bridge -Blazer/Bottoms)
Heart (Special Accessory) = Bougainville (Purple Moon - Corset/Camisole)
Flowers (Special Accessory) = Meadow Walk (Purple Moon - Corset/Camisole)
Narrow Tie = Primrose Park (Brooke Bridge - Waistcoat/Bottoms)
Small Bow Tie = Rose Garden (Brooke Bridge - Blazer/Bottoms
Ribbons (Special Accessory) = Taylor Arcade (Purple Moon - Corset/Camisole)

For more information on the Designer Lounge and patterns, please refer to the following guides:

40 comments:

  1. Halloooo! I am having trouble with Adelaide, when she wnats to get rid of the fashion show. Can you help me? Thannnksss :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to visit the Cafe and talk to Evie who will help you come up with a plan to stop Adelaide from shutting down the fashion show. Then you are able to open the chic brand Enid Chen. Buy clothes from this brand and you are given the chance to give Adelaide a make-over.

      Delete
    2. Thank youuuu! <3 Big help. One last thing, is it okay is I make an article inspired by this one, except a little different. Is it okay if I take inspiration from this blog?

      Delete
    3. Happy to help. With the inspiration thing, please do not copy my guides as I spent a lot of time making them. I don't mind if you make a Style Boutique/Style Savvy blog that details your game activity or things you've discovered in the game, but please don't directly copy my guides :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I appreciate the hard work you do on this blog. :D

      Delete
    5. No problem :) I did take a look at your blog and I noticed you directly copied one of my guides. Please refrain from copying my guides and do not copy & paste anymore of my guides. Thank you

      Delete
  2. I already went to the restaurant and didn't get the trimsu pattern HELPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to visit the Restaurant when the star icon appears there. Sometimes it doesn't happen at first. Try waiting a day or restarting your game up.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I answered your question above. Please keep in mind I don't check this blog 24/7 and it can take sometime before I can answer questions :)

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to get the patch work pattern and everytime I go into the live music place I don't get "inspired"???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you accepted a design request that involves the patchwork pattern? You need to accepted this before the inspiration will appear. Visit the Designer Lounge on a Monday or Thursday and accept the Stage Dive bag request. Then the inspiration should appear at the Live Music Club after that.

      Delete
  5. I keep getting the request for designing blazer but I cant find it anywhere now I can only design t-shirts and dresses who knows how too get the blazer option

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try visiting Bun-Bun Funland and talk to some students to get the inspiration. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, try visiting every location until you find it. I had to do that once because it wasn't triggering.

      Delete
    2. Hmm ill try that then thank you cause I couldn't finish it a couple time cause I couldn't find it :o

      Delete
    3. How do you get the dress design??

      Delete
  6. Help pleeease i can only make dresses and t-shirts in my last save file i had all the designs and i deleted it! (Big mistake :() what order do you get them and how?! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Sorry about your deleted file :(
      Please refer to the Commission Request Guide and it will give you all the information on when and how to unlock all the designs. You can find the guide listed in this guide or through the Guide Index page :)

      Delete
  7. Hello, is there anyway you could assist me in being able to sell, if possible, free designs which I have made? For some reason it will not let me display my "free designs" on my mannequin or be sold to people. Is this even possible? If its not, does it serve any other purpose? Thanks so Much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot sell free designs you have made yourself to customers. You are only able to sell designs you have made at the Designer Lounge.
      The only thing you can do with free design items is to wear them yourself or place them on a mannequin at the Caprice Chalet when decorating rooms.

      Delete
  8. Hi there!
    I have to design a short dress but I can't find the base anywhere. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a default one so check the designs available. Otherwise if it isn't, check all the locations in the game for either a star or heart symbol.

      Delete
  9. Hey! Just a quick question. I have received the April Bonbon tights commission a few times now. I know from the guide I am supposed to go to Bun bun funland to get the design. However, each time I have gone, it has not been available. I have not been able to get any other commissions besides t-shirts, dresses, and uniforms. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you need to visit at a certain time, like at night. Also try talking to all the NPC's at all the locations to clear them out. Sometimes the game can't trigger things and some players have said this helps.

      Delete
    2. Hello again! So I've tried going at all times of day and night over the past couple weeks to no avail. I cleaned out the npcs in every area, and I still can't get it to activate. I'm not sure why I can't seem to trigger it, but at this point I've tried everything. Any other ideas? I don't think it's possible to miss out, ya know?

      Delete
    3. It definitely isn't possible to miss out. Have you checked if the commission has run out of time or if your design scrapbook is full?

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I still definitely have a couple of days on the commission, and I have plenty of room in my scrapbook. It's so weird!

      Delete
    5. That does sound really weird. I'm sorry I can't help you more. I know this can occur sometimes though as I've had other players mentioned it. You may just have to wait a little while and check back on it so if it works in a few weeks or so. I know some players had to do that.

      Delete
  10. HI I'm really in a bind, I've been asked to create a sleeveless sailor shirt for Brookes Bridge but I have absolutely no idea on how to do this, can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The game should give you a hint at what location to visit if you need to unlock the design. The location will have a star over it, may be Cafetiere Close or BunBun Funland. If it doesn't appear, you may have the sailor design unlocked already as it comes available with some of the special designs. It's been a long time since I've unlocked this, but give these things a try.

      Delete
  11. Hello! I'm not sure if you still run this page, I hope so! I'm stuck on the Retrobeat Sandwich shirt.. I've read things saying you have to talk to Ricky in Taylor Arcade, but he won't talk to me or give me the Mid Line pattern. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes I still respond to comments :)

      You may need to clear out NPC's in the game by talking to them all. Sometimes events won't trigger if there's heaps of people around. Try that and wait to see if the stars will appear for Ricky to talk to you.

      Delete
  12. How do you get the mid line for the sandwich shirt. I don't see anyone at the arcade place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may need to clear out NPC's in the game by talking to them all. Sometimes the NPC you need to talk to won't trigger if there's heaps of people around. Try that and wait to see if the stars will appear at the location.

      Delete
  13. Do you by any chance know how to get the ribbon decoration for boots? I got the request from Marzipan Sky a few days ago and I still have no idea how to get them, I've been to bougainville, but no dice...
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may need to clear out NPC's in the game by talking to them all. Sometimes the NPC you need to talk to won't trigger if there's heaps of people around. Try that and wait to see if the stars will appear at the location. Sorry it's been ages since I unlocked that particular one so I can't remember the exact details of it

      Delete
  14. I cant seem to unlock the tears for the distressed style and i've accepted it already, but the character didnt even gice a hint at where to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the tears style for distressed? As in the ripped tights design? The NPC may be a Cafetiere Close. If they don't appear, try talking to all NPC's hanging around in the game to clear them out.

      Delete
  15. for the Round Collar = Restaurant (Chorale -T-Shirt) I already went to the restaurant more than 10 times and it won't give me the round collar? Is there anything I should do?

    ReplyDelete